- The Process Engineer will provide assistance to plant Process team regarding plant and maintenance processing.
- Participate in all Management of change reviews and implementation.
- Initiate Engineering Service Requests for projects.
- Participate in plant prioritization meetings. Handle small projects to improve processes and safety.
- Participate in the evaluation of process improvement plant trials. Adhere to PSM and OSHA regulations.
- $70K-$90K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar operation. Experienced with PSM and ISO.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.