- The Process Controls Supervisor will work with engineers to successfully install new controls.
- Supervise the work of the Process Control group (DCS, PLCs) to ensure that goals are met in each process area as directed by designated manager.
- Assure that control systems logic and hardware throughout the plant are maintained in such a way as to promote safe and efficient unit operations.
- Direct the Process Control group in their daily activities to ensure that they support their designated area as defined in their job description. Complete performance evaluations.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Controls Supervisor will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- At least 5 years related work experience with DCS and PLC controls (design, troubleshooting, and programming).
- Leadership / guidance experience for instruments / controls engineers / technicians.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.