- The Operations Improvement Engineer is responsible for the company’s MOC/PSSR, PHA, PSM/RMP and incident investigations processes.
- Review and identify operation improvement actions.
- Participate in facilitating changes while adhering to company and OSHA standards.
- Local candidates only. $95K-$125K.
- The Operations Improvement Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering degree required.
- 3 + of chemical engineering experience in a petrochemical, refining or terminal environment.
- Solid experience with incident investigation, PSM, MOC, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.