- The Reliability Engineer will act as a reliability generalist for the plant.
- Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
- Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader organization.
- Provide project management and engineering support. Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- $90K-$130K. Some relocation provided.
- The Reliability Engineer will have a BS in mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.