- The Production Engineer will assist in the day-to-day activities of the operation to produce products of sufficient quality and quantity to meet the projected needs of customers. Keep historical data, to analyze and to monitor key efficiencies and parameters against designs to assist Operations with troubleshooting and meeting costs and production goals.
- Monitor process conditions and operational activities and proposes corrective action as needed to ensure operation of the process in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and calibrate mechanical and related equipment providing heat, hot water, ventilation, electrical distribution, waste water treatment and other utility related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical major.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in the chemical or a similar process industry.
- Leadership experience with the ability to train and coach others to improve performance.
- Experience with plant utilities (Air, water, wastewater, steam, boilers, etc.) with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.