- The Production Engineer will provide safety leadership and address issues in a timely manner.
- Support operator training for technical and process responsibilities. Collaborate with maintenance team members to coordinate preventive, routine and emergency maintenance.
- Perform daily process review of trends, quality data, and environmental data. Develop lockout checklists as needed. Initiate, coordinate and complete MOCs. Maintain all requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$105K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 5+ years’ experience in chemical manufacturing or similar PSM regulated industry.
- Knowledge of chemical processes, equipment, and manufacturing technologies including mechanical conveying, piping systems, pumps, and instrumentation is required.
- Experience with kettle and reactor operations and/or distillation/refinery operations is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.