- The Process Engineer will develop and implement projects to improve efficiency, safety and quality of plant operations.
- Responsible for providing technical support of projects and supporting transition of project ownership to Operations.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day plant operations as well as providing support for the implementation of improvements through process automation, measurement and control with a focus on safety, cost management, and process technology.
- $90K-$130K. Relocation assistance is available.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 7+ years of progressive technical experience in a PSM regulated plant. Reaction & distillation, heat exchangers & extrusion.
- Knowledge of process chemistry processes and process technology an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.