- The Process Engineer will be responsible for process development and process improvements.
- Will work to optimize process variables such as charge ratios, temperatures, reaction times, and pressures.
- Provide coverage for plant trials, startups, and outages. Write and train chemical operators on operating procedures for new processes and equipment.
- Develop expertise on process equipment commonly used at the plant such as reactors, agitators, heat exchangers, pumps and filters.
- Develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment. Lead or be a member of PPA (potential problem analysis), JSA (job safety analysis) and PHAs (process hazard analysis) teams.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 5+ years of chemical/petrochemical or related experience in a plant environment.
- Startup and process improvement experience with track record of success.
- Previous Project Management experience from cradle to grave including the front end development (P&ID's, budgeting, equipment selection etc).
- Able to troubleshoot existing processes and equipment.
- Experience with PSM.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.