- The Plant I&E Engineer will support and closely cooperate with fellow engineers in assuring safe operating conditions and regulatory compliance of production units.
- Participate in commissioning of new and modified production units.
- Become an expert capable of exercising EI&C engineering judgment with respect to the process areas of responsibility and assigned subject matters.
- $90K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. Strong controls and 480V experience.
- 7+ years in chemical plant operations.
- Familiarity with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) a plus Demonstrated knowledge of operation/maintenance of 480V equipment, such as motors and motor control centers (MCCs)
- Thorough technical knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, instrumentation and controls (EI&C) including relevant regulations, standards and codes.
- Emerson Delta V (required), Six Sigma, Lean and SAP EAM preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.