- The I&E Engineer is responsible for specification, design and maintenance of the instrumentation for all plant operations, including field installations and associated control devices in local and remote locations.
- Responsible for developing maintenance and reliability strategies related to this instrumentation and for providing guidance to internal customers to maintain the reliability of this instrumentation.
- Provides technical support for the maintenance, operation, and troubleshooting of the plant's instrumentation systems and equipment, including low voltage electrical systems and protective instrument systems.
- Investigates instrumentation equipment failures, determine root causes of failures, and recommends actions to enhance the system and equipment reliability.
- Develops instrumentation/low voltage electrical equipment specifications and associated reliability improvements/upgrade plans for that equipment.
- Provides technical support for front-end development, cost estimation, design, construction, and startup for projects and change packages.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$155K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE degree and 5+ years of experience as an I&E Engineer.
- Knowledge of Triconex Controls Systems.
- Basic knowledge API guidelines for instrumentation. Knowledge of Modicon, Siemens, HIMA and/or other PLCs.
- Knowledge of INtools a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.