- The EHS Manager will establish EHS and sustainability programs and processes that are safe, environmentally sustainable and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Identify ergonomic risk and partner with functional teams and engineering to create solutions.
- Provide technical and regulatory support for chemical handling, hazardous waste, industrial hygiene, laser and nuclear safety. Interface with regulatory agencies on EHS matters.
- Lead EHS Sustainability initiatives at the site, and engage employees to get involved in projects resulting in less waste, using less energy and water.
- Coordinate and develop a partnership with site facilities to implement safety and regulatory programs such as contractor safety, electrical safety, lockout-tag-out. Support OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VVP) and Zero Waste certifications.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$100K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS degree in environmental, health and safety or a related field.
- 7+ years’ experience or involvement in EHS in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.