- The Production Engineer will provide safety leadership and address issues in a timely manner.
- Support operator training for technical and process responsibilities.
- Collaborate with maintenance team members to coordinate preventive, routine and emergency maintenance.
- Perform daily process review of trends, quality data, and environmental data.
- Develop lockout checklists as needed. Initiate, coordinate and complete MOCs.
- Travel 20-40% (Midwest).
- Relocation provided. Relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 5+ years’ experience in chemical manufacturing, refining, industrial gases or similar PSM regulated industry.
- Knowledge of equipment, and manufacturing technologies including mechanical conveying, piping systems, pumps, and instrumentation is required.
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.