- The Product Engineer / Chemical Engineer applies scientific and engineering principles for research programs involving product development, processing, manufacturing technology, quality control, and packaging.
- Manages projects and maintains constant communication with cross functional groups to drive projects from concept through commercialization.
- Responsible for documentation to ensure the consistent manufacture of new products; including batch records, production instructions, validation and stability protocols.
- Support the development of new and novel products and/or optimization of existing products. Responsible for the coordination and execution of bench-top, pilot, manufacturing scale-up and verification batches with speed and robustness.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Chemical Engineer / Product Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 6+ years in combination of product/process development, processing laboratory techniques and regulatory requirements in chemical, pharmaceutical and/or food science industries.
- Proficient in LIMS, MS Project, AutoCad, MS Excel, Word. Solid analytical skills using tools such as statistics, downtime tracking, mechanical history, project planning, etc. when identifying opportunity areas.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.