- The Plant Manager will have responsibility for the operation of the pilot plant including supervision of pilot plant staff, facility and utility projects and maintenance programs.
- Will oversee process development, scale-up, and efficiency improvement of new and existing products. Maintain pilot plant process equipment, facilities and utilities in optimal working conditions.
- Identify and implement upgrades to pilot plant facilities and utilities, and maintenance program. Ensure compliance with all company and regulatory requirements for safety, environmental and GMPs.
- Working with process engineers on installation of new process equipment and process modifications. Manage all capital requests and approvals process and oversee internal and external resources for operations and maintenance projects.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $110K-$130K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical or mechanical).
- 7+ years experience in the chemical, food ingredient, or pharmaceutical industry. 3+ years in management.
- Experience managing a pilot plant or R&D facility. 3+ years of Operations and Engineering management experience.
- Knowledgeable in Safety, Environmental and GMP compliance Knowledge in process control / automation.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.