- The Controls Engineer is responsible for engineering design, configuration, testing and commissioning of the assigned projects.
- Maintain and update the project plan / schedule. Learn other control systems platforms.
- Travel domestic and internationally to project sites when needed. Train other engineers.
- Local candidates only. $110K-$140K.
- The Controls Engineer with have a BS degree with an Engineer, Computer Science or related major.
- Understanding and experience of working on Honeywell Experion DCS platforms is required.
- 7+ years of work experience in this area.
- Experience with control strategy and I/O database implementation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.