- The Production Planning Manager is accountable for the overall implementation and execution of the production planning and optimization process for a product family.
- Responsible for driving supply, production and logistics, yield loss and energy efficiency optimization.
- Provides business / supply chain analysis to assess business opportunities.
- Leads and manages all aspects of the production planning and detailed outage planning processes.
- Develops strategic planning/supply chain business analysis related to support and assessment of business needs.
- $100K-$130K. Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
- The Production Planning Manager will have a BS degree and 7+ years of diversified work experience.
- Experience with one or more: Plant Operations, Product Management, Inventory Management, Planning and Analysis, Supply Chain Operations.
- Experience with chemical plant operations and logistics networks.
- ERP Software (SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.