- The Production Engineer will provide engineering support for the assigned production area.
- Interface with design, process, quality, and reliability engineering to troubleshoot problems.
- Monitor daily operations, production rates and product quality.
- Working with Process Control, develop process control strategy, maintain DCS code, and ensure that DCS data is maintained.
- Identify and evaluate EH&S risks. Performs incident investigations and root cause analysis teams.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 7+ years experience in a petrochemical or refining facility to include distillation.
- ASPEN experience, knowledge of PSM.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.