- The Sr. Environmental Engineer will ensure the site’s compliance in air, water, and waste.
- Oversees LDAR program as required under federal and state regulations.
- Conducts audits of the site using a FLIR camera to identify and document potential emissions sources.
- With guidance, oversees the waste management program at the site, including waste disposal. Assists with Responsible Care audits and activities.
- Actively assists the site to be in compliance with RCMS. Prepares and submits monthly Discharge Monitoring Reports for TCEQ and EPA.
- Develops and /or assists in reviews, and submits annual and semi-annual Title V reports, annual Tier II reports, etc.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $90K-$120K.
- The Sr. Environmental Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with an environmental, health, safety or other appropriate major.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Environmental Engineering or related field in the chemical industry.
- Experience in waste, EPRA/CRCLA and DOT compliance, Texas air permitting and LDAR.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.