- The Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities include managing all aspects of plant maintenance functions.
- Scheduling, coordinating, overseeing and performing maintenance of manufacturing equipment, coordinating and overseeing contractor activities, and training maintenance personnel.
- Supervise maintenance department employees (electrical & mechanical).
- Planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance and rewarding and disciplining employees; address complaints and resolve problems. Implementing and managing the preventive maintenance program of the facility.
- The Maintenance Supervisor should have a technical degree and 8-10 years of experience in plant maintenance. 3+ years as a supervisor.
- Skills in electrical, PLC, carpentry, welding, pipefitting, machinery alignment, millwright, plumbing, rigging, hydraulics, use of hand and power tools.
- Mechanical experience including hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Knowledge of various CMMS systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.