- The Construction Manager is responsible and accountable for the fabrication and erection of all plant structures and components.
- Lead all phases from basic engineering to execution until handover to commissioning and start-up of production with successful realization of all project targets with regards to scope, budget, timeline.
- Ensure owners engineering in the field of responsibility including evaluation and granting competencies and security of intellectual property.
- Define conceptual and organizational design, execution strategies (resourcing, procurement, construction, mounting) and applied methods. Travel 50%. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Construction Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering. 10+ years’ of project management experience to include chemical plant buildouts.
- Knowledge with regard to legal and local rules and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.