- The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for civil projects of the company throughout all project engineering and implementation phases from concept definition over design to executing and commissioning.
- Evaluation and granting competencies and security of intellectual property during all project stages and ensure compliance with company guidelines.
- Lead in capital investment projects with developing, specifying and supervision of all necessary activities to ensure the project goals are delivered in time, to budget and quality in a safe manner and in alignment with all legal compliance requirements.
- Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline according to requirements in the project in close agreement with the main stakeholders.
- Relocation provided.$120K-$165K.
- The Project Manager will have a MS in Civil Engineering and 10+ years’ of CSA project management experience.
- Chemical plant industry or other PSM regulated manufacturing is desired.
- Knowledge of design standards concerning technical equipment.
- Knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent) is mandatory.
- Ability to represent the discipline in the company competence team as lead function fostering knowledge management and experience exchange globally. 50% travel. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.