- The Sr. Production Engineer will provide support in the oversight of the day to day operations of the plant and make recommendations to address any issues identified.
- Apply best practices in operations management to new situations and recommend solutions to problems that arise.
- Participate in, and at times lead, incident investigation teams for troubleshooting and determining root cause of plant issues.
- Understand and comply with the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Participate in ‘What Ifs’ and HAZOP studies. Provide expertise on plant shutdown and turnaround activities.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $110K-$140K.
- The Sr. Production Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering or chemistry.
- 10 + years’ experience in Production or Process Engineering in a chemical plant or refinery.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of chemical products.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.