- The Operations Manager will oversee activities in support of the overall production objectives and is also responsible for cultivating a positive culture, mentoring direct reports and drive results.
- Oversight for the manufacturing units including direct & indirect employees (union experience a plus).
- Manage production with a results-driven framework focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals. Develop and implement operational procedures to drive improvements in safety, product quality, production, costs control, and yields.
- Manage and drive PSM compliance through procedures and systems. Sets, monitors and uses the facility KPIs to drive efficiencies and value throughout the organization. Monitors forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Some travel required, potentially international.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10 + years experience, including leadership, in a chemical plant or other PSM related industry.
- Experience managing a continuous distillation facility is a plus.
- Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.