- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible and accountable for the piping discipline in capital investment or maintenance projects throughout all project engineering.
- Implementation phases from concept definition over design to with successful realization of all project targets.
- Define conceptual design, execution strategies (resourcing, procurement) and applied methods and keep these updated to actual progress.
- Elaborate and refine unique piping standards and tools for the discipline, meeting legal and local requirements.
- 50% travel. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Mechanical engineer will have a BSME and 10+ years of experience in piping.
- Knowledge of American standards concerning piping, mounting, materials and welding.
- Knowledge with regard to legal and local rules and regulations with the capability to transform and implement them into the company requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.