- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible and accountable for the fabrication and erection of all plant structures and components in capital investment projects throughout all phases from basic engineering to execution.
- Define conceptual and organizational design, execution strategies (resourcing, procurement, construction, mounting) and applied methods and ensure efficient implementation in close cooperation with the project manager and other disciplines.
- Elaborate and refine unique construction management standards including material management, temporary site facilities, logistics and occupational safety) and tools.
- Develop, determine and supervise scope, budget and timeline according to the project requirements and manage all changes focusing on the project goals.
- Travel approximately 50%. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering. 10+ years’ experience in chemical manufacturing to include knowledge of American standards concerning chemical plant construction.
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.