- The Embedded Software Engineer works to design, implement, integrate, and test embedded software and systems for commercial and military products.
- Development of firmware and software for embedded systems while working closely with a focused, multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
- Development and management of software and system requirements and design documentation.
- Produce project technical documentation required to meet internal, customer, and/or contractual requirements.
- Support all aspects of prototype debug, testing and demonstration.
- Relocation provided $100K-$125K.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will have a BS degree with a related major.
- 5 + years with real-time embedded systems.
- Experience in MIL-STD-498 and/or DO-178B/C in CMMI level 3+ Safety Critical development environment. Extensive C/C++ experience including Object-Oriented Design in a real-time environment.
- Experience developing software in a Linux-based environment. Experience with software management tools (e.g., Git, Synergy). Excellent knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Software Development models.
- Ability to convert complex MatLab Simulink functions into real-time executable code in product applications. Design experience in a secondary discipline such as analog or digital design, signal processing, DSP development.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD secret clearance.