- The Electrical Engineer will participate in the planning, budgeting, design, installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, database history management, performance evaluation, repair and maintenance of all instrument and electrical equipment in the plant.
- Coordinate plant preventive & predictive maintenance programs. Coordinate some technical activities in the areas of construction and equipment modification.
- Participate with Project Engineers to evaluate construction bids and outside vendor performance. Participate in design of new instruments and equipment.
- Assure compliance to appropriate Safety, Environmental, and Quality codes and standards (PSM, ISO, OSHA, NEC, etc.).
- Relocation provided. $80K-$110K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 5+ years of experience in the chemical industry or a similar manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience (highly desirable).
- Experience with MCC power, substation, VFDs, PLC and DCS knowledge. 480kv experience and up.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.