- The Sr. Process Engineer will identify and champion the development of step change technology improvements aligning with and influencing the business strategy.
- Develop, document and promote technology standards and knowledge.
- Lead complex technical problem solving with expert-level proficiency using multi-variate statistical tools and methodologies such as Six Sigma.
- Apply chemical engineering principles and tools, including process modeling software, to evaluate and optimize existing and new facilities.
- $140K-$170K. Some relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS or MS Chemical Engineering and 10+ years technical and operational experience, including high hazard chemistries. Interpersonal effectiveness that builds and enables productive collaborative relationships.
- Root-caused driven analysis that looks to permanently solve issues.
- Six Sigma experience desired. Experience working with multiple plant sites a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.