- The Project Engineer will be responsible for capital projects up to $3-4MM.
- Responsibility for assisting with the annual plan for capital projects and budgeting.
- Leading capital projects safely, on budget and schedule.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Work with the engineering contractor to build estimates during the various phases of the project cycle and effectively communicate these estimates to Operations and Maintenance teams.
- $90K-$115K. Some relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. PMP a plus.
- 5 + years of experience as a Project Engineer in a plant environment (chemical, paper, food, etc.). PSM experience preferred.
- Experience executing capital projects including project scope, budgeting, equipment/material selection and procurement and contractor management.
- Understanding of industry best practices and Project Stage Gate processes and best practices for effective project execution.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.