- The Pilot Plant Leader is responsible for oversight of the pilot plant’s technical operations with a focus on driving improvements on safety, data quality, reliability and maintenance.
- Support plant evaluations group by maintaining, developing, understanding and operating the hydrotreating pilot plants and related equipment.
- Ensure all pilot plant equipment is operated efficiently.
- Schedule and organize all work necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Recognize deviation from usual testing or equipment operations and make adjustments. Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance for all pilot plant equipment.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Pilot Plant Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 7-10 years of experience to include 3-5 years relevant experience, with prior pilot plant operations highly desirable.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.