- The Maintenance, Reliability & Engineering Manager is responsible for day to day plant maintenance activities with focus on long term reliability improvements.
- Leads the site maintenance team on developing work system structure to help achieve plant objectives and organizational culture.
- Manages maintenance performance (safety, quality of work, efficiency, cost, equipment analysis) utilizing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), defined maintenance metrics, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides leadership to direct report employees along with facilitating career development, performance goals and feedback discussions.
- Develops and executes programs to improve overall equipment efficiencies and plant reliability.
- Leads in the development and improvement of preventative, predictive, corrective and precision maintenance programs and their implementation across the site. Establishes and manages maintenance budget and continuously drives cost reduction.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$150K.
- The Maintenance, Reliability & Engineering Manager will have a BSME or MSME and 10+ years of experience as a manager in the chemical or a similar process industry.
- Must have proven record and demonstrated ability to develop and lead multi-craft teams and working knowledge of PSM programs.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.