- The Electrical Engineering Supervisor is responsible for leading the electrical project group.
- Provide professional electrical engineering, design, and construction oversight for capital projects, both individually and as electrical group leader.
- Work with engineering, management and operations to develop, execute and manage electrical projects.
- Provide electrical engineering support and coordination within the CE group toward the successful completion of projects assigned.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of electrical distribution systems, equipment and protection.
- $110K-$135K. Relocation provided.
- The Electrical Engineering Supervisor will have a BSEE or MSEE and 10+ years of experience. 3+ years in a leadership position in a chemical plant or similar process industry.
- Extensive experience in power with PLC's HMl's, AC/DC drives and motors, low and medium power distribution, substations and power distribution equipment (transformers, circuit breakers, cables, etc.) through the 15 kV level.
- Solid understanding of electrical engineering standards and practices; electrical and instrumentation (E&I) field applications; and a basic understanding of mechanical engineering practices.
- Practical experience with electrical power system design and calculation software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.