- The Project Engineer will manage capital projects and manufacturing programs.
- Manage scope, schedule, and budget for capital projects and manufacturing programs, and deliver stated project and program objectives, utilizing standard project management tools and working within a Stage Gate capital process.
- Drive process safety and construction safety for projects and programs managed.
- Investigate new processes, technologies, and equipment to meet business objectives.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$115K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 4+ years of project management (planning and execution) experience in the process manufacturing industry.
- Experience working within a Stage Gate capital process.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.