- The Reliability Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards.
- Will lead and manage the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance reliability activities.
- Support and develop the team members to improve capability and confidence in line with business requirements.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, security, health and environment and will be responsible for SHE standards relating to asset integrity.
- Achieve world class reliability and maintenance effectiveness by delivering best practice across the site and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$150K
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, a CMRP is a plus.
- 10 plus years in a Reliability Manager role in a chemical plant setting. Experience establishing a reliability program.
- Experience in continuously contributing and improving asset utilization and overall plant performance through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring and training of staff.
- Experience in Turnaround best practice and management of Computer Maintenance Management Systems is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.