- The SAP Project Manager will manage business critical IT projects. Ensure costs, resources, and time management within projects.
- Manage steering committees as responsible project manager and ensure project quality management.
- Plan, moderate, and review workshops with the relevant stakeholders.
- Support the management within all aspects of the individual projects.
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external people within the project as outlined in the project charter.
- Relocation provided.
- The SAP Project Manger will have a Bachelor's or Masters degree and 10+ years managing SAP projects.
- International experience is desired.
- Strong IT background combined with business knowledge in several areas.
- A proven track record managing business application projects. Effective communicator. Ability to work with varied level of professionals.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.