- The Director of Engineering will be responsible for process, project and utilities engineering and construction for all locations in North America.
- Development of proper procedures and the collection of data for all engineering budgets for capital projects, utilities, and management of outside contracting agencies.
- Evaluate and develop procedures and methods to ensure project standards are met, maintained and within budget.
- Provide engineering expertise in the areas of project management, work specification development, contractor management, procurement, and manufacturing process technology advancements.
- Supervise and lead engineers, scientists, and technicians who design and manage construction of chemical manufacturing facilities.
- Relocation provided. Very competitive salary.
- The Director of Engineering will have a BS in chemical engineering and 12+ years project engineering experience required in the chemical manufacturing industry. A minimum of seven years engineering supervisory experience is required.
- Project leadership experience in green field manufacturing plant start-ups.
- Strong orientation to team development with demonstrated experience in technical initiatives and problem solving. ERP experience required and SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.