- The Process Engineer will be a part of the company's central engineering group and will, at times, support multiple plants.
- Support plant operations and investigates process, equipment, quality, and other problems or areas and determines appropriate solutions.
- Utilize Six Sigma methodology to identify process improvement opportunities for yields, costs and waste reduction Improve process capability and production output while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Lead site engineering projects and provide ongoing plant operations support.
- Responsibilities may include designing smaller projects and implementing portions of more complex projects.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$105K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 4+ years of process engineering experience including troubleshooting and implementing process improvements in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing Continuous Improvement methods (Lean mfg. / Six Sigma) in a manufacturing facility.
- Must be open to travel to support other plants in the U.S., up to 25% at times.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.