- The Sr. Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation, debug, start-up and operation of the plant equipment and projects as assigned.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment operation and reliability, assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational, and prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- $85K-$100K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME
- Three plus years of engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation and startup.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.