- The Project Quality Manager is responsible and accountable for QA/QC throughout all project engineering and implementation phases from concept definition through execution.
- Refining and controlling an efficient Project Quality Assurance System to ensure product and process quality along the regional procurement and supply chain of technical assets.
- Identify, implement manage and control QA/QC managers in projects and during maintenance by defining job descriptions and standard working procedures.
- Define, establish and implement QA/QC concept taking project specific requirements into account. Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline according to the QA/QC requirements.
- Travel approximately 50% stateside. Can work remotely if living near a major airport.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Project Quality Manager will have an engineering degree (BSME preferred) and 10+ years’ experience with chemical plant equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of American design standards concerning technical equipment.
- High expertise with regard to inspection methodology, welding, construction technology, and construction of chemical plant equipment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.