- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall safety and effectiveness of the Mechanical and E&I plant equipment.
- Carries out objectives consistent with safety, budgets, productivity improvements, scheduling and maintenance excellence.
- Direct and manage the site maintenance staff to implement best maintenance practices and provide technical expertise to reduce costs and improve process uptime and mechanical reliability.
- Direct the planning and scheduling program, and its effectiveness, through the use of established benchmarks and parameters.
- Control maintenance expenditures within budget requirements by monitoring expenditures, adjusting priorities and forecasting maintenance needs.
- Implement and evaluate Preventive Maintenance Programs.
- Participate in process safety site activities like Root Cause Analysis, PHA Review, MOC and PSM.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$190K
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BSME and 10+ years of experience in a chemical plant, refinery or similar PSM operation.
- 5+ years in a Maintenance Management role.
- Extensive and varied experience in plant operations, commissioning and start-up, and the application of engineering principles in a plant environment.
- Strong analytical, project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.