- The Production Manager implements and maintains manufacturing quality systems necessary to support company and regulatory requirements.
- Drives productivity/quality improvements. Effectively leads maintenance and tool room teams.
- Collaborates with support teams on a daily basis to run the business and meet customer needs.
- Manages manufacturing budget. Creates a culture of safety through compliance with OSHA regulations and associate engagement.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS degree and 7+ years of overall experience with 4+ years of progressively responsible experience in manufacturing / operations management.
- Experience working in the medical device industry highly desired. May consider other tightly regulated quality environments (aerospace, automotive).
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes (GMP/ISO-9000, MRPII, JIT, Kan-Ban, etc.). Lean Six Sigma Certification is preferred. APICS certification a plus.
- Hands-on experience implementing lean manufacturing principles and participating in kaizen events.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.