- The SAP Business Analyst (MM/PP) works directly with business departments to build and manage a pipeline of information technology projects and enhancements.
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities. Benchmark current and future processes against best industry practices.
- Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities. Deploy an appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Provide the methodology, standards and tools for efficient and effective program management.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$140K.
- The SAP Business Analyst (MM/PP)will have a BS or MS degree and experience defining and operating business processes in one of the following areas: manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, finance, sales, marketing or engineering.
- 8+ years experience as a Business Analyst with significant SAP or Oracle ERP experience. SAP MM / PP desired. Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Willingness to travel 25%. No 3rd party contractors please.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.