- The SAP PP Business Analyst is responsible for the Planning / Scheduling functional area within the manufacturing business. Manage demand for products and services related to finite scheduling within the business.
- Work closely with business partners to prioritize efforts that will require process improvement, project management or technical resources.
- Monitor critical business systems for overall performance and ensure timely engagement of resources.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The SAP PP Business Analyst will have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field. 5+ years of experience working within medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturer environment.
- Significant experience with SAP PP / DS software as a Business Analyst.
- Experience leading implementations of Advanced Planning Solutions like SAP APO. Experience configuring the SAP’s Core Interface (CIF) between ECC and APO.
- Experience setting up master data in SAP ECC needed for production planning, including BOMs, routings, work centers and production versions.
- Experience creating process chains for scheduling of planning jobs in APO.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors please.