- The ERP Manager is responsible for SAP database maintenance plans and administration, end-user support and system administration.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams by generation of new requested reports.
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners per customer requests to include ERP integration processing.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The ERP Manager will have a BS degree in Computer Science or similar major.
- 3 + years of leadership of technical teams and project management experience.
- Proficient in SQL Server management and DBA functions including capacity planning, configuration and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- Experience with Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Good understanding of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) components, messages and infrastructure e.g. 850 (Purchase Order), 856 (Advanced Shipment Notifications), 810 (invoice) etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors.