- The Embedded Software Engineer will work in a team environment to design, implement, integrate, and test embedded software systems for commercial and military products.
- Development of firmware and software for embedded systems while working closely with a focused, multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
- Relocation provided $95K-$115K.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will have a BS or MS degree and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in MIL-STD-498 and/or DO-178B/C in CMMI level 3+ Safety Critical development environment.
- Extensive C/C++ experience including Object-Oriented Design in a real-time environment. Multi-threaded application experience.
- Experience developing software in a Linux-based environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Software Development models.
- Must have the ability to obtain and/or maintain a DoD Secret level clearance.