- The SQL Manager will coordinate group tasks among 2-4 web developers. Provide status reports on web-team projects, help to prioritize and assign work among the group.
- Manage SQL servers (MSSQL and MySQL), web servers (MS IIS and Apache) and applications. Work in a team environment to develop, code, and implement in HTML, and CSS.
- Manage e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The SQL Manager will have a BS degree and 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture.
- Design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired.
- Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat). Flash / Action-Scripting experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.