- The R&D Director will manage R&D Department and ensure projects are necessary and timely.
- Manage documentation system related to R&D. Will be a key member of the NA Leadership Team.
- Manage relationships with international corporate functions.
- Assure global best practices are followed and technical approaches coordinated globally.
- $120K-$180K. Relocation provided.
- The R&D Director will have an MS or PhD in Chemical, Biological Engineering, Food Science or other related major.
- 10+ years industry experience with food ingredients in an FDA regulated environment. International experience.
- Process exposure to spray drying, extrusion, reaction based processes, protein chemistry. Enzyme or fermentation processes a strong plus.
- Sensory experience for humans or animals.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.