- The Safety Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of the safety initiatives and programs in MD and SC facilities.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and manages safety and security programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures the organization complies with all federal, state and local safety regulations.
- Evaluates the organization's procedures, facilities and equipment to identify unsafe conditions for improvement.
- Performs internal audits and be familiar with a Corrective Action/Preventive Action Program (CAPA).
- Participates/leads incident investigations; identifying root cause and develops/monitors action plans to prevent recurrence.
- $90K-$115K. Relocation provided.
- The Safety Manager will have a BS degree in a related field and 3+ years of Safety Management experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or GMP environment.
- Certification in OSHA programs and practices. Familiarity with Corrective Action/Preventive Action Program (CAPA) for use in following up and tracking remediation to safety inspection findings.
- Use of CAPA to trend and monitor the effectiveness of corrections put in place. Radiation Safety Certification / Training desirable.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.