- The SAP Analyst will support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications. Verify accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse. design structure of data in the ERP systems.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$85K.
- The SAP Analyst will have a BS degree and 2+ years of SAP implementation experience.
- Database management experience. Experience with EDI and SAP, S4 Hanna preferred.
- Project planning to include cost, resource, time and implementation estimates and tracking.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means and can inform and update on topic.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors.