- The Production Supervisor (3rd shift) will hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote and discipline employees.
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities.
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP's, SOP's, safety procedures and company policies.
- Providing input and up-to-date summary reports for production/packaging operations.
- Develop and implement plans related to cost savings efforts, report progress and meet goals.
- The Production Supervisor (3rd shift) will have a BS degree and 3+ years of supervisory experience in a pharmaceutical or similar GMP regulated environment.
- Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills a must. Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.